Subject: [Leica] Panorama
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:06:09 +0200 (CEST)

Very nice indeed - I'd be curious to know how the raws behave when you
fiddle with them, any better/worse than the D700?
I was in the shop last Saturday but they didn't have any I could try. They
offer the full kit on order exclusively here so far which to me is a bit
expensive for a test ... So, just curious.
Well in truth very tempted to dump the D700 heavy weaponry after seeing
Howard's results and yours.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android.

Message du : 10/04/2012 09:09