Subject: [Leica] To Vick: Re: Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:08:53 -0700

Yes, of course "good enough" is not good enough. Otherwise, we wouldn't be
on this list :-)

I'm glad you will get to see your mom. Of course we all know that you
probably do not NEED to sell the two Fs to do that, but if they are not
being of use right now, why not? Good for you. My biggest regret in life is
that my mom passed away just when I started working and could have started
to pamper her a bit. Sigh. That's 25 years ago now...