Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?/Bread
From: filippiniaia at hotmail.com (Matthew B. Filippini)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 15:25:39 -0500

I love baking bread. I haven't bought bread since November 2003, when I
started making my own every week.

Yesterday for my family's Easter dinner, I brought a loaf of white, a loaf
of light rye, and a loaf of sourdough 7-grain bread (homemade sourdough
starter).

For a good bread flour, it costs about $3.50 for 5 pounds in here Chicago,
which will make about 6 loaves, so we are at ~58 cents a loaf for flour
(there are much cheaper flours available as well). Add a little yeast, salt,
& water to make a basic bread, 45 minutes of running the oven, and you get a
beautiful loaf of bread for well under a dollar.

Matt

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?/Bread)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?/Bread)