Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:59:48 -0400

To me it calls to minds some of the guitarists I've seen and even known over
the years perhaps starting out. Sometimes all they have is a guitar. They
may not  have money for dinner. But they're sure as hell not going to sell
their guitar they'd soon as sell their shoes.
And to "trade" in their axe for  a cheaper one?
The mind reels.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/