Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 01:34:27 -0400

McDonald's cost a couple of bucks less than getting real food in a real
restaurant. So McDonald's and cheap do not go together.
How much is a bag of potatoes?
I think a large bag of rice and a large bag of dried beans might be the
cheapest way to eat. Which I wish I knew about when I was in 20's in school
spending all my money on film and running out by the end of the month having
to steal food from the college cafeteria to get one meal a day.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/