Subject: [Leica] Would you trade your M9 to go back to an M8?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 18:31:27 -0400

The buying and selling of camera based on its possible future value  in such
an instance would be exasperating and infuriating if....
The major factor of the M9 being 5 or 6 K would be in this instance
YOU OWN IT ALREADY.
So if it was expensive you've dealt with it.
The thing to do now is take pictures with it and put the focus on your
pictures. Not possible new cameras.

Its hard for some people to own a camera costing into the many thousands of
dollars. All those dollars which could be put into play on that great
auction site!

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/