Subject: [Leica] Eggleston
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 21:54:40 +0530

Yes. Only modern Indian ones - usually from those who were just starting
out - the best time to pick up paintings. I have rarely spent over US$200
for a canvas - and some of them can be sold for over US$30,000 today. It
has, however, taken 20 years to appreciate to this level, so it is critical
to buy only those you can live with on your walls for 20 years!
Cheers
Jayanand