Subject: [Leica] FS: ER Bill Sales: Leica M, XPan, 4/3, Please Read
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:02:16 -0400

Absolutely agreed!
The only reason I have any health care at this point is because I'm a
veteran without means to pay for insurance. Once I get into a situation
where I can pay, I'm booted from the VA system (for general
other-than-service-connected care) or I can opt in to use it as my
primary health care while paying a premium as well as co-pays.

Phil Forrest