Subject: [Leica] Different steps
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:37:22 +0200

Thank you Geoff for your opinion and information, if Leica made a B&W
camera it would be a great option if I can afford it. Maybe we shall
have a change in our uses, film is film and digital is digital, if the
way of the digital is simulate the film maybe is a wrong way, the only
thing we can demand is improve the quality on dynamic range, but IMO
the appareance of the film and the digital will be always different.
Your option is a very good one, similar to what I do, but my use of
film is not always.

cheers
Lluis

El 06/04/2012, a las 3:31, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?:

>>> http://www.greatpix.eu