Subject: [Leica] When a Biogon is no match for THE Biogon
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 21:33:05 -0700

I went to photograph inside a high tech company today for the Faces of the
SmartWorld
<http://richardmanphoto.com/Portfolio/FacesoftheSmartWorld.pdf>project.
The indoor light is not bright enough for Tri-X and I didn't want
to use a tripod so I was mainly using the M9 with the 50'lux and the 25
Biogon ZM.

If you look at the lens diagram, the 25 Biogon ZM does look rather like the
"original" Biogon. Performance wise, it's good. Very good image quality.
But distortion wise, there is no comparison to the true Biogon SWC. The
difference is startling.

Next time I'm going to bring a tripod...

--

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] When a Biogon is no match for THE Biogon)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] When a Biogon is no match for THE Biogon)