Subject: [Leica] IMG: In the Clover
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 21:53:06 -0400

Geese do lay eggs. They are like duck eggs which are even better than
chicken eggs.  We just want to see the geese on the pond and enjoy them.
 Someday if we had enough laying and hatching eggs, we would harvest some
and put them in the freezer.  Goose roasted in an AGA is pretty good.  Not
my babies, though.  They have names and personalities.  We would have to
have many, many geese to consider eating them.

Tina