Subject: [Leica] We interrupt Spring.......
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 11:45:22 -0500 (CDT)

Great News Barney!

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barney Quinn" <bjq1 at mac.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 6:22:23 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

We interrupt spring flower pictures to bring you this
announcement..... Several days ago my wife, Judy, who has spent the
past year fighting two different kinds of cancer, had an appointment
with one of her many doctors. She left the house without putting on
her wig. Her hair is growing back. It's not that she decided not to
put on her wig. It's that it simply didn't occur to her that she
might want or need to. In an other development the nice white wooly
hat she used to keep her bald head warm this winter has now been
given a permanent place of honor on her wig stand, which was painted
by our Grand Daughter Martha. I am thinking that these are all very
encouraging signs.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Wig_and_Hat.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome!

Banrye