Subject: [Leica] TST: Acreage
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 12:06:30 -0500 (CDT)

It would have been a better test if they had used the H4D40 files in LR4
like all the rest, but then the Hassy lenses would have really shown their
true color, not up to the rest.  Hasselblad should go back to Zeiss lenses
and not the rebadged Fuji lenses which require Phocus to get the performance
Hasselblad is known for.  Just my opinion.

Gene