Subject: [Leica] Is the iPhone the Only Camera You Need
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 00:09:23 -0400

I'm not sure if I can call myself a journalist or having ever been one but
they do take more than their share of hits and they are worthy
professionals.  Obviously there are going to be bad ones. I have met and
worked with some good ones.  The average one could use more respect. A
photojournist is meeting deadlines day after day week after week. That's a
perspective that we don't come close to getting unless we've done it.
Writers are also cranking out stories daily. And I can speak less surely
about those. As I can barely read.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/