Subject: [Leica] Should have trusted the LUG......
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:16:52 -0700

Frank Filippone

Hi Frank,
If you hadn't asked the question and had a committee reply? Nothing is ever
resolved by committee! ;-) Lot's of arguments and confusion to come from
that comment! ;-)

And just went out, bought a 35mm 1.2 Voightlander and went happily along
your way, you would've saved a lot of mental energy and confusion/testing!
You ask a question of a committee and you'll be bombarded with responses!

All probably correct? But simply confusing? Just go get the lens at best
price, don't think about all the dinky things, shoot your brains out having
a good time and you'll come home with a gadzillion neat images everone will
wet their pants over and you'll be as happy as all get out! :-)

ASK the gang and it'll drive you crazy thinking about it! And eight million

cheers,
old doc ted! ;-)