Subject: [Leica] McArthur Estates
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 04:03:15 -0400

You live in a city the size of Fort Wayne. We have 250,000 in the city and
300,000 if you count the suburbs. The $30,000 houses are the part of town
where we have murders, shootings, drug gangs, etc...not a good area to
live in. A house in a middle class neighborhood is $90,000-$100,000.
$360,000 houses are in the very wealthy areas...that gets you a 6,000
square foot house with 5 bedrooms here!

Indiana is a good place to live if you have a decent job, because cost of
living is very low, but unfortunately, there are NO jobs for educated
people and the good paying blue-collar jobs have become very rare because
all our factories are in China now.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography