Subject: [Leica] 60mm Macro on Fuji X Pro 1
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 06:54:22 +0100

Very interesting Howard, and thanks for posting. This lens is next on my
list I think, but it is a toss-up between it and the 18mm. I am at a trade
show next week when I hope to get more of an idea what is around the corner
for this lens. In the meantime I have been ver impressed by the professional
support package offered free by Fuji.

"Shot in jpeg since the RAW development program provided is not set up to
work with OSX 10.7" - what makes you say this, as Silkypix is running fine
on my computer with Lion installed. It appears to make a fine job of the
.raf raws, but the jpegs straight from the camera through Lightroom 4 are so
good I have not had cause to use it 'in anger' yet.

I was shooting a major music event at 2500iso yesterday in a concert hall
with stage lighting, and I was blown away by the results.

Happy X-Pro1-ing!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or