Subject: [Leica] McArthur Estates
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 06:45:35 +0100

Interesting shot Chris, and it is always interesting to look at your locale.

I get the impression that 'trailer parks' are considered the lowest of the
low in the US when it comes to housing, whereas here in the UK they are
quite often retirement settlements. In fact my wife and I have considered
moving into a double trailer (i.e. about 20ft x 20ft) and selling our house
as it would release a lot of capital to enable us to enjoy our retirement
more. We still haven't totally ruled it out.

Best wishes

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or