Subject: [Leica] BBC Gloucestershire Radio Interview - talking about cameras among other things
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:04:33 +0100

Bob,

Thanks. I didn?t choose any of the songs (but yes, Bryan Adams does indeed
shoot with a Leica). Anyway it is wonderful that we can all somehow be a
great community twenty years on. My great thanks too to Brian, the Saloon
Keeper, as without him and all of you, none of this would have happened.

Best wishes,

Charlie