Subject: [Leica] BBC Gloucestershire Radio Interview - talking about cameras among other things
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:44:23 -0500

Steve, to save you the suspense, the opening song is by Bryan Adams, who I
believe has some association with Leica.  <g>

I agree with your comments....it is a great interview and Charlie is
obviously a multi-faceted, multi-talented, multi-tasking guy.

And I've been thinking again how it came to be that here I am in Oklahoma
City listening to a BBC Radio interview with someone I 'know' because 20
years ago a guy in California needed help fashioning leaders on film for
his Leica.

Fascinating....

--Bob

==On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 8:16 AM, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] BBC Gloucestershire Radio Interview - talking about cameras among other things)
In reply to: Message from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] BBC Gloucestershire Radio Interview - talking about cameras among other things)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] BBC Gloucestershire Radio Interview - talking about cameras among other things)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] BBC Gloucestershire Radio Interview - talking about cameras among other things)