Subject: [Leica] LUG 20th anniversary
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 20:01:19 -0500

My first post was 4/10/2000, although I suspect I had been reading posts
for a short while before that.

I said I was about to buy back into the M series after an absence and asked
for advice about New York City shops, in particular Tamarkin and Ken
Hansen.  Neither of those shops remain in NYC (although I hear Ken operates
some out of his apartment) and none of the responders to my post are still
on the LUG so far as I know.

But I do still take most of my pictures with my M9, despite having a Canon
5D, a Panasonic GF1 and an Apple iPhone 4S to use when appropriate.

Brian, thanks and thanks again.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] LUG 20th anniversary)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] LUG 20th anniversary)