Subject: [Leica] 75mm Summilux on M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 23:35:31 -0400

I also have the APO Summicron 75 ASPH at the near top of my list if not the
top for my next Leica lens when I can get back to shooting Leica again.
Though I do love some of the summilux examples being shown here I love the
smaller size and specs of this  recent and cutting edge modern Leica design.
I'm big on compactness.
To me f2 is FAST on a short tele.

My APO-SUMMICRON-M 90 mm f/2 ASPH is my lens usually for Leica head and
shoulder shots. For tight heads no shoulders the LEICA APO-TELYT-M 135 mm
f/3.4.  One of my first leica lenses. Head shots were a bread and butter
thing for me.
But I also have a Leitz 135 f4.5 Hektor for a less ultra sharp look. I also
have a LTM 90 f4 Elmar for the same I can use on my M or IIIF.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/