Subject: [Leica] 75mm Summilux on M9
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:24:53 -0500

Hello Lloyd/Swanny:

I use the 75 Summilux on my M9 and am very pleased. yes, it is coded
for use with the M9. Have some photos up that were done with the 75
wide open using a 4X ND. Here's the URL:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Leica+Workshop/Michigan+and+Adams+3+_1+of+1_.jpg.html

Didn't do much to them; just some slight brightness and contrast adjustments.

Fact is I just finished a trip and took my 90 instead of the 75.
Missed the 75, but good to get outside my "zone" on occasion. Have a
35/1.4 and rarely use it.

This is my opinion.Let me know if you have questions. There is no
right or wrong answer, just what you like or are most comfortable
with.

Greg Rubenstein