Subject: [Leica] Three NEX-7 images
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:03:46 -0400

I found it listed for the same price at B&H and at Sony, but only the latter
gave any kind of estimated date of availability, so I ordered it directly
from them. Maybe their supply from the mfr is better? :-)

I'm hoping to have it for our trip to France about 7 weeks from now to
supplement the M9. And I also chose it over the new Panasonic GX-1 (partly
due to the built-in OLED TTL finder) in the hope that Sony's working on a
forthcoming "pancake" prime lens like the Pana 4/3 line's 20mm that will
make it as pocketable as my GF-1.

?howard

Message from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Three NEX-7 images)
Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Three NEX-7 images)