Subject: [Leica] Interior environmental shots, what lens?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 09:13:26 -0400

ha ha, yeah, I know what you mean.  I was on the wait-list for an FLE
35/1.4 for almost 2 years.  It is due Monday.  I'm tending to be turning
it down.

I didn't need it for 2 years.  The money is there, but not really.

But, I do have a WATE - perhaps slow for most interiors, and, as before,
the M9 ISO doesn't go so high.
I do have a 24/1.4.  Fast, wide, razor thin DOF.

I also have an SWC.  A good kit for wide and compact, and the larger
negative is always a bonus.

Vick

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Interior environmental shots, what lens?)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Interior environmental shots, what lens?)