Subject: [Leica] Domke vs Lowepro
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 10:46:43 +0100

I, on the other hand, have just ordered another Domke J803 satchel to
replace one that has worn out. I have one of the Lowe Pro Stealth Reporter
bags too, and while I agree with you that they are good, they are too pure
photo bags for me. I like that the Domke bags also easily accommodate a
magazine, or an iPad or even (depending on size) a laptop much more easily
than the Lowe Pros.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman