Subject: [Leica] Domke vs Lowepro
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 07:16:28 +0000

For me there has only been one bag since they entered the marketplace for
cost and versatility and that is Thinktank. However, my Billingham has given
me great service for many years and is an icon of bags just as Leica is an
icon of cameras. The two do go very well together and I use my small
Billingham (a Hadley I think) almost daily to house my Lumix kit in.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932