Subject: [Leica] B&W Leica? Higher ISO
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:37:21 -0500 (CDT)

George,

Well, I also prefer the images from the Leicas, as the detail is better, the
D700 does have that smooth look but details are just not there.  Now as to
the DMR vs M8, I prefer the DMR due to color and dynamic range being better
than the M8.  However the M8 is far lighter than either and is always with
me due to this factor. ;)

Gene