Subject: [Leica] Not yet upgrading to LR4
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:56:28 -0700

Douglas.

And if you export as a catalog, all your changes are still there.  I see no
reason why this should not work.  Be sure to export the negatives along with
the catalog.  May take forever and a day, but then it is all intact and
ready to go.  If the drive letter is different, you may have to tell
Lightroom to look for some of your folders, but that is a piece of cake.

Have at it.

Aram