Subject: [Leica] IMG: Last for the Weekend
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:52:31 -0700

Well, to sort of answer my own question, it's probably not 20cm as the
sewing machine was at an angle. So it most likely is about 5cm...
I don't mind waiting really. Leica NJ didn't match it to my specific (new)
M9, but to their bench camera. My dealer said that because my camera was
new it was exactly like the spec camera so no need to send it in with the
Nocti when it was coded.

Still curious...
Bob

--