Subject: [Leica] Burning to a CD
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 20:03:15 -0600 (CST)

Leo, Jim, and Ken,

Thank you very much.   You have cleared up the situation completely.   What
I have are CD-R disks, so that explains why I can't multi-session.   I'm
glad to find out that CD-RW disks will do that.   And so putting together a
folder with close to 700 mb of pictures and burn it all at one time is the
only way to use the CD-R disks.   I have those disks because they were given
to me and I thought I would use them.   I do use multiple hard drives for
back up, but a physical disk in a different location seems like a good idea
too.

Robert