Subject: [Leica] IMG: From a Roll of BW400CN
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 16:44:41 -0600

I agree with Chris on this. Though I generally do the levels instead of
curves.  Just my way of doing it.  PS offers many ways to get to the same
place.

 I was a big user of this film, and found that you really have to kick the
blacks.  Looks like they scanned it in color though.  Some commercial
machines have channels for CN and that goes a long way to getting a more
contrasty look.

  You might start by desaturating.  I'd then tackle it with the gamma
(middle) slider in image, adjustments levels.

Then if you want a sepia look, add it back with color balance after you
adjust.