Subject: [Leica] Magnum & the Dying Art of Darkroom Printing
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 10:19:19 +0100

Oh? Some printers are (were) very famous! Jean-Yves Br?gand (Jean-Loup
Sieff), Philippe Sala?n (Doisneau), Georges Fevre (Koudelka, Bresson)? and
of course Fresson. <http://www.atelier-fresson.com/home.htm> Fresson is a
bit special because he does Carbon prints.
As to the 2 days in the darkroom for the ONE print? I have always wondered
if the booze had anything to do with it? :)

All the best from Paris!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.tarekcharara.com>

NO ARCHIVE

Le 8 mars 2012 ? 10:03, Richard Man a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Magnum & the Dying Art of Darkroom Printing)
Message from tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Magnum & the Dying Art of Darkroom Printing)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Magnum & the Dying Art of Darkroom Printing)