Subject: [Leica] LR
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 01:29:34 -0500

Well that's excellent as LR gets you going with taking responsibility for
really owning your images and then you can go on to Photoshop to finish the
image.
I'm just now learning to use some key things in Photoshop which I'm very
excited about adjustment layers for one and its not that its not been around
for a long time; But I'd been doing Photoshop way before that and had gotten
at least that much set in my ways.
Processing pix every morning when I get up with my fist cup of coffee for a
season and a half now makes me want to get involved in a Photoshop seminar.
Or have some Photoshop experts just show me some stuff.
I just don't like I used to have many Photoshop friends we'd call each other
late at night to tell each other about what trick we just learned.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/