Subject: [Leica] I-whatever and Kindle vs Dell
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 16:44:12 -0500

Both Kindle and iPad a seem fine, good battery life etc, but I am very
very careful with rechargeable batteries; even my phone was still working
after 5 years!!!

Macs since 86, lots of them. Only one failure and that was due to the
technician here in Ballarat installing the hard drive incorrectly: now
corrected, it works like a dream -- pity it took me 5 years to discover
the fault ;-)

Alastair