Subject: [Leica] an interesting comparison of S2
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:03:24 -0500

George Lottermoser wrote:

<http://www.dpreview.com/articles/3214761610/leica-s2-against-megapixel-arms
-race>
<<<

One thing I like about this review is the photographer very clearly stated
that the purpose of the review was a comparison of the cameras in the
conditions he normally encounters - something we would all do well to
remember when making an equipment choice: what matters is "most appropriate
for the task", not "the best".

Oh, and the review also shows the S2 is 100% Leica.  Outstanding
performance.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com