Subject: [Leica] Two pro video guys using Canon DSLR to shoot Art Opening
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:11:01 -0500

I'm going to guess they get a larger sensor in a DSLR than they get in even
broadcast quality or better video cameras.
Though the Red One company might be getting there.
That's just what I think I'm seeing.
I wish there was a website which would explain video or some of it.
Its like one big deep dark secret.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/