Subject: [Leica] IMG: Roasting Cacao Beans
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 19:00:28 -0800

Tina,
I'm just amazed at your technical abilities to get such incredible, spot on
exposures with slide film. I know that LR lets you draw out more than you
thought was there, but it IS there! I shot color positives for so many
years, metering, calculating, bracketing, etc. and I would be on about half
the time. You have just nailed it with these and in such a contrasty
environment. Just awesome...

And of course the images are fabulous documentary shots. I especially like
the first one with the father and son, I think primarily because you can
see their faces and because it portrays the passing of one generation to
the next. All in all just very impressive work.
More please!
Bob