Subject: [Leica] More Airplanes
From: Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:57:21 -0800

Hi Jim,

I live outside of Victoria on Vancouver Island. My assignments took
me all over Western Canada and up into the North. Originally from
Saskatoon, Sask but with Air Force parents we travelled all over
Canada and an occasional foray into the US. Spent about 14 years in
St. Albert, AB just north of Edmonton. My kid brother is the
Executive Director at the Alberta Aviation Museum in Edmonton. Lots
of aviation connections.

Am trying to dig out a couple more shots (much later time frame) that
you will likely recognize.
BarryH