Subject: [Leica] Bob Baron
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:19:41 -0600

On 2/18/2012 6:00 PM, Robert Baron wrote:
> ==On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Ken Carney<kcarney1 at cox.net>  wrote:
>
>> On 2/18/2012 5:05 PM, Sonny Carter wrote:
>>
>>> As you know, Bob Baron gets around some but today, I caught him in his
>>> "nest."
>>>
>>> http://sonc.com/look/?p=1752
>>>
>>> Enjoyed looking at prints and solving world problems.
>>>
>>>   Don't know how much time you had left for world problems.  I'm not sure
>> I've seen so many prints in one office.
>>
>> Ken
>>

> If you look closely you will also notice the three excellent large inkjet
> prints spread out on my desk were made by you, from scans I very recently
> made of 35mm Ektachrome slides shot in 1966; before printing the images
> were converted to b&w on the computer.
>
> Ain't technology grand?
>
> --Bob

Yes, those are excellent images and fortunately printed before my new
Epson 3880 decided to deposit a drop of black ink on the edge of each
print.  The Epson lady said it was most likely an overnight printer
replacement, but the guy in the cube next to her had some printer
cleaning sheets that she is sending to me.  I'll try that first :(.

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Bob Baron)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Bob Baron)