Subject: [Leica] Bob Baron
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:00:20 -0600

==On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Ken Carney <kcarney1 at cox.net> wrote:

> On 2/18/2012 5:05 PM, Sonny Carter wrote:
>
>> As you know, Bob Baron gets around some but today, I caught him in his
>> "nest."
>>
>> http://sonc.com/look/?p=1752
>>
>> Enjoyed looking at prints and solving world problems.
>>
>>  Don't know how much time you had left for world problems.  I'm not sure
> I've seen so many prints in one office.
>
> Ken

If you look closely you will also notice the three excellent large inkjet
prints spread out on my desk were made by you, from scans I very recently
made of 35mm Ektachrome slides shot in 1966; before printing the images
were converted to b&w on the computer.

Ain't technology grand?

--Bob

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Bob Baron)