Subject: [Leica] New York Is
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 11:13:00 +1030

Hi Phil,

I've spoken to a few people who saw that show and many people about
the book - it is amazing how many Americans say things about it like
"I was there, it wasn't that bad" - as though by its title or subject
matter the photos should have been evenly representative, rather than
what Frank saw and wanted to convey.

Marty