Subject: [Leica] M camera straps
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:29:05 -0600

I use the strap that came with the M9. It is remarkably like the Upstrap,
which I highly recommend. Not all the upstraps have quick releases,which I
don't recommend, asthough they are trustworthy. I took my D3 all over italy
with the one with the QR, and it never slipped, and the QR's held like glue.
There is a small Upstrap that is called a Rangefinder model, which I got and
used with my Xpan, and it is smaller and works great. It isn't very often
that there are products that operate like promised so well. Your camera will
never fall from your shoulder.