Subject: [Leica] Adobe Special Pricing
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:33:23 -0600

My advice would be to sell a few bodies and lenses you don't really need and
be a big boy and buy a real copy of the new Photoshop CS5.
A thing any kid would do if they had the money.

Excellent advice. I don't do great over the top shoots, like weddings and
seniors, so I don't need batch processing. I don't think for me, LR is worth
what looks to me like eons of time learning yet another program when I can
do all I need with Downloader Pro, Bridge and PS5.5.
I get education prices, all I have to do is show my staff ID, and I'm in.