Subject: [Leica] The final gasp of MF film?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:27:02 -0800

Also in Vuescan. I don't use it all the time, but when I want the shadow
details, it really does work.

It's the equivalent of HDR, except that with film, the highlight is always
never gone gone unless you severely overexposed or unless you are shooting
slide, in which case, there's nothing you can do anyway, so two scan is
sufficient.