Subject: [Leica] Thaipusam Panorama
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:26:27 +0530

Thanks to everyone who took the time to look and comment.

The equipment was a Nikon D700 with the old AF 85mm f1.8 lens at 1/50s @
f5.6 and ISO 6400. There is a fair amount of noise on and around the people
on the right, but I can live with that. The angle of view must have been
around 120 degrees. In fact, the series was supposed to be 180 degrees, but
I screwed up in the alignment of the shots on the left, and Photomerge
could not stitch it up properly, and I have no patience to do it manually!

Cheers
Jayanand