Subject: [Leica] S system magazine
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 00:22:35 +0000

My iPhone LFI app has had nothing more recent than "Wetland Park" by Sidney
Cheung for several weeks/months now, I do not have an iPad to use the S app
so I guess all new stuff only goes there.......

john

On Feb 14, 2012, at 5:21 PM, John McMaster wrote:

> Certainly the LFI iPhone app has not had any S2 photos updated for months
> whereas the M9/M8/X1 are pretty much daily.

The S app on my iPad has pretty current work on it.
15 photographers featured with over 2 dozen commissioned assignments;
predominantly fashion with a couple editorial food spreads.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] S system magazine)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] S system magazine)