Subject: [Leica] S system magazine
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 18:17:20 -0500

I see they have an S system magazine now for people to read on their iTunes
I assume with their iPhones and iPods and Pads and laptops. What they don't
have is anyone ever having seen anyone shooting a picture with one...An S
Camera.

I'm all for lifestyle but I'd hire some cool looking people to go out with
S2's and take pictures in major cities. So people know the cameras really
exist and people can take pictures with them in the real world without
getting instantly mugged buy guys with Uzi's who fly away in helicopters.
Or photographers less cool looking but otherwise looking a little like they
know what they're doing out shooting art openings with S2's.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/s-magazine/id473976918?mt=8

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/