Subject: [Leica] IMG: Predator/prey, re-processed
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:49:33 +1000

Oh I have no doubt at all! That is exactly why I didn't go there .
btw LR4 will have brushes for all of that ;-)... (sorry Mark!)
Back on the important actual content it sounds like the WB in the first is
closer to what was there then (with the fog you mentioned).

But a fine photograph like this deserves to be appreciated as a great print
of course. I'll queue up for Volume two of your Wild Light book when it
hits the presses.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman