Subject: [Leica] IMG: Predator/prey, re-processed
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:13:44 -0500

Tina Manley wrote:

Absolutely fantastic!  One of your best and that's saying a lot.  It is so
much better than the photo that Bryan Patrick was fired for manipulating:

http://www.nppa.org/news_and_events/news/2012/02/patrick.html

You got something infinitely better with the only manipulation being your
being there and knowing how to take the photo!!
<<<

A fake!  I saw the photo as originally printed in the Bee but hadn't heard
that it was found to be manipulated.  It makes sense, the Great Egret's
posture is all wrong in the manipulated picture.  Shame on Bryan Patrick!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

--